December Notice ...... Confirm Receipt

Atten: Lucky winner

We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has
won the UK Sweepstakes International Chrismas Bonaza
Programme. Therefore you have been approve for a lump sum
payout (1,000,000.00 GBP) One Million Pounds in  the Uk
Sweepstakes International Program held on 10th December
2008, and release  12th December 2008.  Your e-mail ID
emerged as one of the winners in the 1st category.

Please fill the form below and send it to our payment
department with the contact given below.

Name: Dr. Luis Santiago
Email:  luissi111@live.com
Phone Num: +44-703-196-2806

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM