Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you and your family.

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information by e-mail instead of certified mail. I am making this contact with you based on information available to me courtesy of the internet index. My name is Guan Chen and I want you to partner with me in a life-changing deal. It involves funds (USD60m) from a beneficiary deposit at my bank. It requires a private arrangement and is completely legal. If you are interested in further discussion and clarification, then please do email me at gchen2009@gmail.com. This is my private email address. I need to know if you can be trusted. Looking forwards to hearing from you soon. God bless.

Guan Chen