cards for access control,animal,chain management,etc

Dear Sirs,

This is Jamie from Shanghai Huayuan Electronic Corp(www.rfidhy.com) .

We learnt from your esteemed website and found that you are dealing with access control business. This letter just introduce our company as one of leading smart cards manufacturer and suppliers based in Shanghai since 1994.
With
large capacity and high quality RFID security products, we have exported cards more than 60 countries until now.

Our main products are:
* 125Khz RFID: EM ISO card, clamshell card, keychain, disc tag , Atmel T5567, Hitag1/Hitag2 etc.
* 13.56Mhz RFID: Philips Mifare ISO card, keyfob, laundry tag, nail tag, watch tag etc.
* UHF: Inlay, paper label etc.
* Contact ICs: SLE5542,BL7442(compatible with SLE5542) etc.
* Customization technologies: 4C printing, logo printing, number printing,encoding, Laser printing.

If there is any interest, we will send you more details or put me in touch with the right person in your organization. We can offer you best quality products with the most competitive price.

Looking forward to your early and favorable reply.

Yours sincerely,
Jamie

Jamie Luo
Sales&Marketing Dept.

Shanghai Huayuan Smart Information Technology Co.,Ltd
Room707/709,Jindu Mansion,No.277 Wuxing Rd,
Shanghai, 200030,CN

Tel: +86 21 6445 8052
Fax: +86 21 6467 1155

 Email:    jamie. rfidhy@gmail.com