Update Your Email Account To Avoid DeActivation

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message comes from our Technical Support Team messaging center to all
our E-mail account owners. We are currently improving our Database and E-mail
Account Center and creating more certainty for our Legal Service clients. For
that, at this moment all Unused email Account to create more space for new
customers and increasing the surf on the Internet. To prevent your email
address not To be de-activated and to enable it upgraded, you need to assist
by Complying by sending the info below to enable it upgraded, so that your
Email account status we reflect in our database as a very active, useful And
legal email account.

Username Email:........
Email password:......
Country or location:.....

WARNING!!! Each E-MAIL OWNERS who refuses to upgrade his/her Account within
three days after notification of this update will permanently Be deleted from
our data base and can also lead to malfunctioning of the client or user¡¦s
account and we will not be responsible for your loosing your account.

Thanks for your understanding as it is geared towards serving you better.

Thank you for surfing the Internet and for using our service.

Forward  your information because is very urgent.

Warning Code: VX2G99AAJ
Thanks for your co-operation.