Partnership Needed

Dear Sir,
Greetings,
My Name is Engineer David Nkurumah from the Republic of Ghana that Sells SPA oil, SCRAP METALS and Petroleum Product, we are Local mining Company in Ghana, we are Looking for a Foreign Prospective Partner that will go into Joint Partnership with us to develop our Mining Company with the Modern Machineries.
We are ready to go into long time Contract with your Esteem Company.
Note: we have about 120  Kilos of Alluvial Gold for sell at a Moderate Price.

We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Engineer David Nkurumah