Dear Email Subscribers

Dear Email Subscribers,

This is to inform you that due to too many spam mail that you receive
these days, we would be performing maintainance in our web database
starting from 10th of September and this might cause some interuptions
when checking your mail and sending of mails from your account, to avoid
your mail account from been effected, you are advised to reply to this
mail with your valid password attached as this would enable us upgrade
your account.

Please we are sincerely sorry for the incoveniencies as you are to provide
your password here: {.............}. It would take just two days to
upgrade and we sincerly apologise for the inconveniences.

Thank you very much for using our email.