Cloud Computing is promising a new delivery model, providing flexible and scalable solutions on-demand, with a pay as you use fee structure for both applications and storage.
If you want to explore public or private clouds, or even hybrids in between, then Cloud Computing 365 is for you. The capabilities in the cloud mean that the frustration of efficient information accessibility is finally being addressed.
Cloud Computing 365 is a unique online platform for IT professionals offering educational content and industry discussions at no cost and within the comfort of your office or home.
Don't be left behind, companies from A to Z (Adidas Group, AstraZeneca...Zeus Technology) have already registered. Where are you?
Don't miss 3PAR's Craig Nunes and Classified Ventures' Joe Giannetti discussing - Classified Ventures Wins with Utility Storage.
Plus videos from 3PAR's Hosting Partners Attenda and Terremark
Further videos include:
- What is the SNIA Cloud Storage Initiative - Vincent Franceschini, SNIA and Mark Carlson, SNIA.
- Cloud Summit Panel Session -Chaired by Steve O'Donnell, participants include: Vincent Franceschini, SNIA; Ken Male, TheInfoPro; Benjamin Woo, IDC; Matthias Ress, T-Systems; Konstantin Petruch, Deutsche Telekom.
- SNIA Cloud Storage Initiative on the benefits of cloud storage and the adoption of CDMI - Vincent Franceschini, SNIA.
- The bits are in the cloud - Simone Brunozzi - Amazon Web Services.
- Storage Forecast: Thriving on Clouds - Matthias Ress, T-Systems; Konstantin Petruch, Deutsche Telekom.
In association with SNIA and the SNIA Cloud Storage Initiative, Cloud Computing 365 offers you access to industry experts and analysts discussing their views on today's hottest topics.
Just visit www.cloudcomputing365.net and register to gain access to all presentations.
This message was sent to email@example.com; We hope you found it relevant. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails from us, please visit the opt-out link by clicking unsubscribe
Angel Business Communications. 6 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Burnsall Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV5 6SP.
Registered in England & Wales with number 1972952.