Call for papers - SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies & Virtualization World

Title: SNW Europe 2009

‘THE POWER OF 3’
3 events - 2 days - 1 location
26th & 27th October 2009
Congress Frankfurt

Please consider proposing a presentation for the upcoming SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World events on 26th & 27th October 2010 at Congress Frankfurt. The ‘Power of 3’ events over 2 days under 1 roof in the heart of Europe is one of the largest and most proven educational forums for IT End-Users involved in storage networking, enterprise infrastructure and data center management.  We anticipate more than 120 individual sessions to take place over the two days.

Delivered in a vendor-neutral/product-agnostic environment, case studies or technology update sessions focus on real-world deployments and/or methods and best practices to evaluate new, existing or future solutions. We will happily accept quality submissions from IT end-users, system integrators, VARs, consultants and industry analysts. Submissions from IT vendors will also be considered. To encourage contemporary content, we request that all proposals discuss fresh deployments not yet presented at other events.  Once received by deadline, case study submissions are then scored, ranked and selected by the Conference Committee based on suitability and adherence to submission guidelines.  At the conference, all presentations are then made available (with the permission of the presenter) on the event Web site.

Case studies can be submitted online here

Deadline for submissions is 14th May 2010.

Vertical Technology Topics
• Information Management
• Business Continuity: Protection, Archiving, Backup & Recovery
• Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
• Cloud Service Providers / Managed Service Providers
• Converged Data Center Networks
• Data Archiving and Digital Preservation
• Data Center/ IT Infrastructure
• Data Governance / Regulatory / Compliance / E-Discovery
• Data Lifecycle Management
• Data Storage-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Cloud
• Data Security / Data Encryption
• Data Tagging and Search
• Early Adoption of Cloud Storage Solutions
• Emerging Technologies and Services
• Green Storage / Energy Efficient IT / Green Computing
• Enterprise Content Management / Document Management
• High Performance Computing
• Information and IT Security
• Managing Complexity
• Mobility Management
• Networking
• SaaS and Data Migration
• Solid State Storage
• Storage Resource Management
• Systems Integration / Corporate IT Architecture / SOA
• Virtual Data Center / Outsourcing / Hybrid Cloud
• Virtualized Environments & Storage / Server Virtualization

Hot Technology Topics
• Private/Public Cloud
• Virtualization (especially Desktop Virtualization and Management/Security of Expanding Virtualized Compute/Storage)
• Data Center Design and Consolidation
• Optimization/Automation

Hot Management Topics
• Data and IT Infrastructure TCO / ROI
• Global Economic Shifts and IT Resources
• Managing Unbridled Information Growth
• Off-shoring/Outsourcing/Virtualized Data Centers and Data Ownership
• Procurement, Vendor Selection, and Managing for Results
• Homegrown Solutions and Open Sources to Save the Bottom Line
• Aligning IT Strategy with Strategic Business Directions
• Crisis Management After Data Loss/Theft

Thank you for your support and we look forward to receiving your proposal.
http://cwflyris.computerworld.com/db/5919031/640219464/1.gif

SUBMIT ONLINE