Don't miss your chance to meet over 50 leading IT vendors at 3 events, over 2 days, in 1 location

Title: SNW Europe 2010

Klicken Sie hier, um den mailer in Deutsch zu lesen

Don't miss your chance to meet over 50 leading IT vendors at 3 events, over 2 days, in 1 location

Register for free with promo code: M32P10 (save €120 entry fee)

SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World will open its doors on 26th & 27th October 2010, at Congress-Zentrums in Frankfurt. You have the choice between 100 conference sessions, hands-on-lab Übungen and the opportunity to meet over 50 leading IT vendors in the following key markets: data management and storage; server, desktop and storage virtualization and IT datacenter technologies including cloud services and solutions.

Take a sneaky peak:

We will keep you informed with updates about the 'Power of 3' events in the upcoming months. In the next couple of weeks our website will contain all necessary information that you will need to know. In 2010, you will be able to use the function "interactive agenda builder" to plan your day and new "book appointment" function will enable you to plan appointments with our sponsor prior at the events. Don't forget to read our blog entry which allows you to look behind the scenes of the planning of the Power of 3 events in 2010.

Register for free with promo code: M32P10 (save €120 entry fee)

www.snweurope.net
www.datacentertechnologies.net
www.virtualizationworld.net

We are looking forward to meeting you in October!

Best regards,
The 'Power of 3' Team

Media Sponsors

Venue

Congress, Frankfurt
Congress Frankfurt
Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Germany
Tel: +49 69 75 75 34 07
Fax: +49 69 75 75 30 01
Website

Contact us

Contact us on +44 1923 690 200 or email snw@angelbcl.co.uk

Forward to a Colleague

If you think a colleague will be interested in finding out about SNW Europe 2010 click the button below to send them an email informing them about the event.

Forward to a colleague

Add to Calendar

Click here to make a note in your calendar.

Stay Connecte d

http://twitter.com/snweurope2010     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1971321&trk=anet_ug_hm