Doors will open for SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World on 26th & 27th October 2010, at the Congress in Frankfurt. There you will be able to choose from over 120 conference sessions, a range of interactive hands-on-labs and have the opportunity to meet over 50 leading IT vendors covering data management and storage; server, desktop and storage virtualization and IT datacenter technologies, including cloud services and solutions. SNIA Europe and the industry's leading vendors will be delighted to share their ideas and answer your questions. Register today to reserve your place.
- Enabling the Information-Centric Enterprise. Presented by Sean Derrington, Director Enterprise Product Management, Symantec
- New unified storage technology can cut your IT costs in half. Presented by Scott Tracy, Director of CoreIO, Oracle Open Storage Software Group
- Beat the Backup-Blues. Presented by Arnaud Christoffel, VP Backup & Recovery Systems Division, EMC Europe
- Efficient Data Protection. Presented by Marcus Schneider, Director Product Segment Data Protection, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- And many more from HP, IBM, Dell and IDC
- Interoperable Cloud Storage with the CDMI Standard
- Building the Business Case for Clouds
- Deploying Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Backup to Tape, Disk and Beyond
- Contemporary Data Protection
- Understanding Data Deduplication
- Long-term Preservation of Digital Information
- Storage Virtualization - What, Why, When, Where, How?
- Storage Consideration for Virtual Servers
- PCI Express Impact on Storage Architectures and Future Data Centers
- Your Storage Infrastructure Going Green?
Virtualization can make it Greener
- Implementing and managing storage virtualization
- Data Center Transformation - Beyond the Hype
- And many more
- Novartis, Friedrich-Miescher-Institut
- SunGard Financial Systems
- Flughafen Stuttgart
- WWK Lebensversicherung A.G
- Estes Express
- SNIA Europe Storage User Roundtable: interactive session where a select group of storage end users can learn from and share experiences with their peers about the latest trends in storage technologies.
- Hands on Labs: Sign up for 90-minute sessions with selected vendors with access to live systems and configurations. Get dedicated attention in small groups of delegates in a quiet and stress-free environment. Get your questions answered by subject matter experts from leading vendors.
- BITKOM-Anwenderforum: It will take place all-day on 27th October, room: Conclusio. The speakers who have many years of experience are end-users, researchers, consultants and vendors. Topics: Management and Process Optimization in datacenters (energy, capacity, cooling, fire prevention); Management of virtual IT-surroundings; Cloud-Computing and IT-Management; Desktop-Virtualisation and Desktop-Management; Managed Print Services / Output-Management; Intelligent Energy Networks of the future: Smart Grids; etc. Presentations will be held in German.
- Cloud Pavilion: With a strong focus on Cloud services and applications, this year SNW Europe 2010 is introducing the SNIA Cloud Pavilion in association with the Cloud Storage Initiative. Visit, talk and listen to the latest cloud storage technologies from leading industry vendors and SNIA CSI Members.
To make your visit as stress-free as possible for you so if you are travelling to the venue, why don't you think about our accommodation offer with incredible discounts? Remember that, all our delegates are provided with free refreshments throughout the event including our 'happy hour' on the evening of Tuesday 26th October.
We will keep you informed regularly with updates about the 'Power of 3' events in the coming weeks. Once you registered you will be able to start planning your day with the interactive agenda builder function. So stay in touch with us through LinkedIn or Twitter. Don't forget to read our blog entry which allows you to look behind the scenes of the planning of the Power of 3 events in 2010.
We are looking forward to meeting you in October!
The 'Power of 3' Team