Realtors Can Win A Hyatt Resort Getaway

Hi Realtor,

Teldon knows Real Estate, we also know how
hard Realtors work. As an industry professional,
we invite you to enter our Personalize Your
Escape contest for a chance for a well
deserved getaway for two at any one of over
100 select Hyatt Hotels and Resorts. There is
no cost to enter, and entering is easy.  Use it
yourself or offer it to a client.

And to increase your chances of winning, refer
this contest to up to 5 business colleagues and
receive 1 additional entry for each referral.

Visit our website and enter today.  This contest
closes August 31st.

Good luck,

Teldon Marketing
100 - 12751 Vulcan Way