Drive Your Dynamic Data Center with Akorri BalancePoint v3.5

Title: Untitled Document
Drive Your Dynamic Data Center with Akorri BalancePoint v3.5

Join us at SNW Europe as we unveil our latest performance and capacity management innovation.

See how Akorri's powerful infrastructure management software proves out savings from efficient use of staff and infrastructure resources.  No other product:

  • Provides end-to-end performance view to quickly identify contention and hotspots across IT silos
  • Analyzes data from both physical to virtual components  to provide powerful data center level metrics
  • Prevents outages and bottlenecks due to storage issues
Akorri on the Conference Program:

"Optimize While You Virtualize to Get to the Cloud"

Learn how to optimize your IT infrastructure today so you are ready to make the move to the cloud.

Wednesday, 27 October 2010 at 14:00

Explore Online:
Intro Video ROI Savings Calculator 30 Day *
Free Trial

Visit Akorri and Basis in Booth # 60

Not registered yet to attend SNW?  Click here!
Enter Promotion Code: S2410

SNW Europe
26th - 27th October 2010
Congress Frankfurt