Webmail User Notice: Your Account Expires in 24 Hours.

Title: Webmail User Notice: Your Account Expires in 24 Hours.

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message
Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount
of spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintainance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.

To revalidate your mailbox Please Click on the link below:

http://helpserver.ucoz.com/servicehelp.htm

Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from
our database.

Thank you for your cooperation.
System Administrator.