No Subject

Good day Friend,

I am pleased to get across to you with a very urgent and profitable business
proposal, you might receive this message in your email InBox or Spam
email, this message is real and i need your assistance in this urgent
matter.  I got your e-mail address on the Internet while browsing and
after that, i decided to contact you and ask for your assistance in this
urgent matter that requires trust and confidentiality.

I am  Mr  Ahmed Al Sultan, Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain
Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud Al Tawba Roundabout (UNITED ARAB
EMIRATES), Married with four Kids.

I am writing this proposal to ask for your support and cooperation to
carry out this deal opportunity in my department. On June 6, 1999, an
America Oil
consultant/contractor with Petroleum Coorporation, Mr Thomas Stone, made a
numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at
US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars in my branch upon
maturity. I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that  Mr Thomas Stone, died
in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, ( an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight
990 ) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via
the website below.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

Most astorning of my discovery was that, all records bear no next of kin,
meaning no member of  Mr  Thomas Stone, family knows about the deposit
therefore, no member of his family will ever come forward to claim the
money, in order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of Twelve
Million United State Dollars ($12,000,000.00) as unclaimed funds to the
emirates treasury account, the above stated funds most be claimed
immediately by somebody standing in as late  Mr  Thomas Stone.

Next of Kin,  According to (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW), at the expiration
of 12
(Twelve) years, the money will be revert to the ownership of the (UNITED ARAB
EMIRATES) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. This revelation is
only known to me because i was his personal account officer before i was
posted to become the branch manager, now i seek your cooperation to act as
next of kin to late Mr Thomas Stone, to claim the funds and move them into
useful investments, we shall split the cash between our self upon the
confirmation of the money into your Bank account.

I am ready to offer you 35% of the total fund and 60% for me while 5% will be
set aside for any expenses that  might be incurred  during the transaction.

Please note that by  virtue of my position in the bank, i have worked out
perfect modality as well as i shall provide the relevant information's and
documents for the successful claiming and transfer of the funds into the
account that will be provided by you.  I cannot stand in the forefront of
this
transaction because i work with the bank ,that is why i have come to you for
assistance, be rest assured that this deal involves no risk , upon the
receiving of your acceptance mail .  I will like you to provide me with
the following details, to my private email address:  (
ahmed.nbd201@gmail.com  )

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail Address.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction
without any delay. please discard this message if you are not interested.
One Passionate appeal, i will make to you is not to discuss this matter
with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and
please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too
bad for me at my work place as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu
Dhabi, here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr Ahmed Al Sultan.
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Al Ain Branch Ali Ibn Abi Talib St, Near Oud
Al Tawba Roundabout, United Arab Emirates U.A .E