PRIZE CLAIM NOTIFICATION

www.freelotto.com

FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
SCFN: GWK/5333/025648/03UAD.
BATCH: 241/2002/BLL.

Attention:

        WINNINGS/PRIZE CLAIM NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the official announcement on the 7th of December, 2005 of winners of the 2005 end of the year EURO-WORLD INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, held on the 30th November, 2005. You or your company, attached to ticket number 318-776-2810, with serial number 420-509 drew the lucky numbers 2-14-17-21-35-36-18, and consequently won the lottery in the international category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 250,000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS)! Congratulations!!!

This is from total prize money of EUR 6,000,000.00 shared among 40 winners in this category. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from existing 22,000,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand. It incorporates every place that we have stake as part of our social responsibilities and as an awareness in all our operational bases. Go to www.freelotto.com .For the immediate processing and collection of your prize money; please contact today our Claim's Agent:

Mr. ANDY MORGAN
TRUST CONSULT B.V,
NEUWENDIJK 215,
AMSTERDAM,
TEL: 0031-61-904-6386,
Fax: +31 (0)84 723 1270,
E-mail: andymorganl@netscape.net

Remember, you must contact our claim's agent not later than the 23rd of December, 2005. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to the consultancy stated above either by PHONE CALL or E-MAIL. With your full Contact Address, Country of residence, phone number and your email address. Please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers as stated above in every one of your correspondences with your claim agent.

You can partake in the summer global stake to win a million euro! Indicate by putting in your entry at www.freelotto.com

Congratulations once again.

Sincerely,

PETER McMILLIAN,
Free Lotto World International,
Amsterdam
Bullewijk 73
The Netherlands

www.freelotto.com

N.B: Please be informed that NON RESIDENTS of The Netherlands will be required to procure an Affidavits of Lotto Claim/Court clearance certificate from the court in The Netherlands prior to award payment policy of organizers/European Gaming Board as required by the clearance office. Also be aware that your Paying Authority will effect payment swiftly upon satisfactory report, verification and validation provided by this clearance office. Do not reply to this email. Contact your claim agent by telephone, or email as instructed above. YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE.

De forma aos seus desejos! Tenha ate 8000 euros para fazer o que quiser. Sem burocracia.
Saber mais em http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0510281