How to turn 6$ into 60,000$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How To Turn 6$ into 60,000$

How To Invest With PayPal!

Make from $10,000 to $60,000 in as little as 4 -7
weeks with only an initial investment of $6, by using
a very very simple secure Internet account called
Paypal. (Paypal is relatively new, maybe if you have
used eBay you also know and find Paypal because it is
part of eBay and is a trusted safe way to pay for
goods or send money to people) Sign up for a FREE
paypal account by clicking on the link below: (or put
this link into your browser)

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home

READ ON: I found this on a bulletin board and decided
to try it. "A little while back, I was browsing
through news groups and came across an article similar
to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
Imp using $ because its recognized world wide. So I
thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam or a bad
joke", but like most of us, I was very curious, so I
kept reading.

It said that you send only $1.00 to each of the 6
email addresses stated in this article. You then place
your name and address at the bottom of the list at the
6th position and email it to your friends and other
email users (attached to this email you will find a
fresh email list (400+).

So after thinking it over, I figured "what have I got
to lose except $6.00. How many beers? Maybe three?,
right?" So I invested the measly $6.00. Below is what
people are claiming. I am trying this and if it works
, I am still in the process of posting at the time of
amending this letter. In my first week, I made about
$25.00 which means that 25 people joined the group
after they received my email messages. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of over $900.00! In
the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it is still
growing. (Some send it in Dollar some send it in euro)

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in
rapidly. If it pays off it's certainly worth $6.00,
and the few minutes it took to join Paypal. I have
spent more than that on the lottery! Think we all
have. This is how it works and most importantly, why
it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off on it,
as you need it.

I promise you that if you follow the directions
EXACTLY, that you will start making more money than
you thought possible by doing something so easy!
SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (Print
it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions
and watch the money come in! It is that easy. It is
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.

If you're wondering "is this legal?" well it is. In
this business your product is not solid and tangible,
it is a service. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to
pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money
made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income, which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Take a few minutes to join Paypal:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home

The Internet's most trusted Internet banking system
for your future income. When creating your Paypal
account make sure you use the same Email address as
your user name in the list below so people can send
money to your account.

STEP 2: Once you have a Paypal account running, use
Paypal to post $1 or 1  to EACH of the 6 Email
Addresses below because you pay people with an email
address in Paypal. To do this you may need to use a
credit card, which is very easy, and secure so nobody
but Paypal may see it. If you do not have a credit
card show this great lucrative offer to someone that
has one and get them to help you pay the$6 or 6
euro. What you are doing is creating a service. This
is absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are paying for it! I looked around and
did some homework and found it was perfectly legal.

Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you
have to send $1 or 1 to through Paypal for this to
work properly and for you to receive money. (If you
don't send the money and decide to post the message
with your name in it anyway, Paypal will instantly
pick this up and terminate your account, immediately,
besides the other penalties!!
Now send $1 or 1  to each of these following email -
addresses through your Paypal account: (Just in case
you still haven't one yet, use this link to open one
in your name,
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=TCZB5479EHLNY
And pay $1 or 1  to each the following 6 email- addresses

1.) PaulNichol@blueyonder.co.uk
2.) mast9910@yahoo.com
3.) leelee396@yahoo.co.uk
4.) johnwilliamsca@muchomail.com
5.) davidplanch@myway.com
6.) mayviews@yahoo.com

STEP 3 Now take the #1 Email Address off the list that
you see above, move the other Email Addresses up (6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email
Address as number 6 on the list. e-mail a note to each
of the above address saying "thanks I have joined".

STEP 4 Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to the original as possible.
Now, email your amended article at random to at least
200 other email recipients (there are over 400 fresh email
addresses at the bottom). And email your message to as
many people you can but remember,the more email the
more money you make! This is perfectly legal! Keep a copy
of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. So, as each person who joins the family
and the directions are followed, six members will be
reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
with one dollar each. You then insert your Email
Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically. So that when your name reaches the #1
position you will have potentially received thousands
of dollars into your account!!! What an opportunity
for only a total of $6.00 OR 6 $1 or 1 for each of
the first six people listed above To begin with,
please send you're joining fee now and then add your
own Email Address to the list and you are in business!

HOW TO EMAIL OTHERS?
At the bottom of this email you will find hundreds of email
recipients created from fresh email opt-in lists (users who
wish to receive more information on personal wealth
and fortune). Then email this article as a 'new
message' by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting copy then paste from the edit menu. Fill in
the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll through the email list. You're
done with your first one! It only takes about 20
seconds to complete email after you catch on.

REMEMBER, THE MORE PEOPLE YOU EMAIL TO, THE MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO EMAIL A MINIMUM OF
200!
That is it You will begin receiving money in your
account from around the world within days! JUST MAKE
SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

Now the WHY part out of 200 emails: Say I receive only
5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00
with my name at #6 on the letter.
Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 emails sent, each with my name at # 5 and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, this
is an additional $25.00 for me.
Now those 24 each make 200 minimum emails with my name
at #4 and only 5 replies each. This brings in an
additional $125.00.
Those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200
with my name at #3 and receive 5 replies each, I will
make an additional $625.00.

Ok, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people
email a MINIMUM of 200 letters with my name at #2 and
they receive 5 replies each. That just made me
$3,125.00!!!
Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to
200 email recipients with my name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200 react, I will receive an additional
$15,625.00!!

With an investment of only $6.00!! A - M - A - Z - I -
N - G - !! The thing to remember is that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the Internet and
reading these articles everyday. JUST LIKE YOU ARE
NOW!! So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really
works?? I think so! If you follow all steps exactly you
HAVE A 100% success rate on MAKING MONEY
on your small investment.People have said, "what if the plan
 is played out and no one sends you the money? So what!
What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the
Internet & newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
it a try??

Anyway, it is only $6.00!!! for a chance at thousands.
Estimates are at $20,000 to $50,000 new users, every
day, with thousands of those joining the actual
Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this
will really work. Wish you all the best and good luck.

SEND TO THESE EMAIL ADRESSES (pick 200 or more at random!) good luck,
friend!!!!
http://people.yahoo.com/

How win 5000 in 30 min + 1.400.000 email adresses list

carolozfrench@hotmail.com, carolzea@earthlink.net, carp2000@mdp.edu.ar,
carpdevo59@hotmail.com, carrettj@ozemail.com.au, carrie@3am-studios.com,
carrie@windseye.com, carrierarmsapts@hotmail.com, carroll513@aol.com,
carrot8068@aol.com, carsfile@nbnet.nb.ca, carsten@gothasadej.com,