G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: ftp

Archive-Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 23:05:39 +0200
Sender: owner-free-vms@lp.se
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 14:10:16 -0700
To: Free-VMS@lp.se
From: Kevin Handy <kth@srv.net>
Subject: VMS Filesystem for Linux

Found something that may be intresting: There is a group
attempting to get Linux running on Vax3100's, and on their web page

        http://ucnet.canberra.edu.au/~mikal/vaxlinux/home.html

there is a small blurb in it that they have created a VMS filesystem
for linux.
Kevin Handy  kth@srv.net         Accounting Software for
Software Solutions. Inc.         VAX/VMS Computer Systems
Idaho Falls, Idaho