G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted: ftp

Archive-Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:55:32 +0200
Sender: <owner-Free-VMS@lp.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:55:40 -0400
From: Jim Kingdon <kingdonc@cyclic.com>
To: Free-VMS@lp.se
Subject: VMSBACKUP 4.1.1 released

I've uploaded a new release of VMSBACKUP, 4.1.1, to alpha.wku.edu, in
the [.free-vms] directory.  It should shortly be moved to the official
location ftp://ftp.wku.edu/vms/free-vms/testing

VMSBACKUP is a program to read a VMS backuptape, and runs on VMS and
most unices.  The functionality is a (small) subset of the VMS BACKUP
program.

4.1.1 has few changes from 4.1.  The most significant one is fixing an
uninitialized variable reference.  Other changes are that it is now in
.ZIP format instead of .TAR, and some tweaks to the build process.