G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: ftp

Archive-Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:25:15 +0200
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 17:18:51 -0500
From: David.Dachtera@Advocatehealth.com (David Dachtera)
Subject: Re: Happy Easter!
To: Free-VMS@lp.se

   Gee...

   This list has been REAL quiet for a VERY long time !!!

   Is EVERYone getting ready for DECUS/Providence(US)?

   David J. Dachtera
   dba DJE Systems
   http://home.earthlink.net/~djesys/

   Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page and Message
   Board:
   http://home.earthlink.net/~djesys/vms/soho/

   The following text is inserted unconditionally by the
   mail system and can safely be ignored...

whom they are addressed.
system manager at: Corrections@advocatehealth.com.
All other questions and problems to: postman@advocatehealth.com

Opinions and views expressed are not necessarily that of
Advocate Health Care. www.advocatehealth.com

This footnote also confirms that this email message/content has
been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
www.mimesweeper.com
-3.30.99djz-
Archive-Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 23:41:40 +0200
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 04:29:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Noah Paul <noahp@altavista.net>
To: Free-VMS@lp.se

Not me, the Resident Unix Weenie ... :)

BTW, Keep certian caffienated drinks which I shall not mention away
     from your computer least you loose 2 years of work AAAUGH!!!!!
     like I did recently ... Now I'm stuck w/ a dinky little 386/16
     for a while. At least it runs Linux, so I can check my mail
     and surf the web (er ... does Lynx count?) and do my email ...

Regards,
Noah Paul <noahp@altavista.net>

On Mon, 3 May 1999, David Dachtera wrote:

>    Gee...
>
>    This list has been REAL quiet for a VERY long time !!!
>
>    Is EVERYone getting ready for DECUS/Providence(US)?
>
>    David J. Dachtera
>    dba DJE Systems
>    http://home.earthlink.net/~djesys/
>
>    Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page and Message
>    Board:
>    http://home.earthlink.net/~djesys/vms/soho/
>

>    The following text is inserted unconditionally by the
>    mail system and can safely be ignored...

> and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed.
> If you have received this email in error please notify the
> system manager at: Corrections@advocatehealth.com.
> All other questions and problems to: postman@advocatehealth.com
>
> Opinions and views expressed are not necessarily that of
> Advocate Health Care. www.advocatehealth.com
>
> This footnote also confirms that this email message/content has
> been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
> www.mimesweeper.com
> -3.30.99djz-

Archive-Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:03:06 +0200
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:17:02 -0600
From: Kevin Handy <kth@srv.net>
To: "Free-VMS@lp.se" <Free-VMS@lp.se>
Subject: Updated Basic to C++ translator

This list has been too quiet, so I'm going to put out a new
intermediate version of my Basic to C++ translator.

Some of the changes include:

	File I/O is starting to work (text files only).
	Error trapping using 'WHEN ERROR IN'
	Lots of bug fixes
	A lot of basic source code taken from the VMS
	  Freeware CD #3 (some compiles correctly, some doesn't)
	Started setting up a GPL license.

As before, it compiles under RedHat/Linux, I don't have a good C++
compiler for VMS yet, so I can't compile it there. Should'nt be
too hard to compile as long as you have bison/flex/g++.
Archive-Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 21:48:08 +0200
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 02:35:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Noah Paul <noahp@altavista.net>
To: "Free-VMS@lp.se" <Free-VMS@lp.se>
Subject: Re: Updated Basic to C++ translator

url me ...

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Kevin Handy wrote:

> This list has been too quiet, so I'm going to put out a new
> intermediate version of my Basic to C++ translator.
>
> Some of the changes include:
>
> 	File I/O is starting to work (text files only).
> 	Error trapping using 'WHEN ERROR IN'
> 	Lots of bug fixes
> 	A lot of basic source code taken from the VMS
> 	  Freeware CD #3 (some compiles correctly, some doesn't)
> 	Started setting up a GPL license.
>
> As before, it compiles under RedHat/Linux, I don't have a good C++
> compiler for VMS yet, so I can't compile it there. Should'nt be
> too hard to compile as long as you have bison/flex/g++.

Archive-Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 21:52:45 +0200
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:06:54 -0600
From: Kevin Handy <kth@srv.net>
To: Free-VMS@lp.se

Oops, sorry