G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: ftp

Archive-Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:14:27 +0200
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:08:17 -0500
From: David.Dachtera@advocatehealth.com (David Dachtera)
Subject: Silence . . .
To: Free-VMS@lp.se

   The pall of silence hangs heavy over this mailing list.

   As per my message from DECUS Providence, Affordable
   OpenVMS has (once again) been brought to the attention of
   DECpaq. URL: http://disc.server.com/Indices/48373.html

   I even wrote Rich Marcello about the possibility of
   releasing the Emerald source code as Open Source.

   *HEART-FELT SIGH*

   David J. Dachtera
   dba DJE Systems
Archive-Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:14:50 +0200
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:14:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Noah Paul <noahp@altavista.net>
To: Free-VMS@lp.se
Subject: New skills ...

Since I've last sent you all a message, I learned assembly language. I'm
now studying Protected Mode. I do not have a lot of time but I may later
try to put together a tiny kernel.=20

---------
Regards, Noah Paul <noahp@altavista.net>

 A Bus Station is where buses stop. A Train Station is where trains stop.
 On my desk, there is a Work Station. -- Joe W=E4tte (d88-jwa@dront.nada.kt=
h.se)

PGP KEY: =09finger noahp@uhuru.dhs.org  =09(MAKE CODES NOT GUNS)
Fingerprint:=094B 1E 22 03 86 DA 65 DF 90 D4 38 38 F8 68 8B 89

Archive-Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 05:00:58 +0200
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:00:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Noah Paul <noahp@altavista.net>
To: Free-VMS@lp.se
Subject: Re: New skills ...

That is ... x86 assembly language, of course.

---------