G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted: levitte

Archive-Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:44:00 +0200
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 11:43:50 -0500
From: NickRoy <nick@millennium-navigators.com>
To: vms-mosaic@hhs.dk

Does anyone know of any VMS or VAX job posting board websites?  Any
information would be appreciated.

Archive-Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:54:53 +0200
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 8:53:19 -0500
From: BRINGLEY@hep.anl.gov
To: VMS-MOSAIC@LEVITTE.ORG
Subject: Installation

I am very new to VMS and I was trying to install Mosaic.  How exactly would I
go about this?  Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom Bringley
Archive-Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:19:51 +0200
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:04:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: George Cook <COOK@wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu>
Subject: Re: Installation
To: VMS-MOSAIC@LEVITTE.ORG
CC: COOK@wvnvaxa.wvnet.edu

>I am very new to VMS and I was trying to install Mosaic.  How exactly would I
>go about this?  Thanks in advance for your help.

The first thing to do is to read ftp://alpha.wvnet.edu/mosaic/readme.vms-3_3
This file is also included in the Mosaic zip file.

If your system meets the requirements given in the first paragraph
of the readme file (e.g. you have one of the supported C compilers),
the simplest way to build Mosaic is:

1. Unzip the zip file (ftp://alpha.wvnet.edu/mosaic/mosaic3_3.zip)
   in a directory.  Executables for the UNZIP utility are available
   at ftp://alpha.wvnet.edu/unzip/

2. Do @MAKE_MOSAIC

George