G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted: levitte programming

Archive-Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:45:05 +0200
Date: Thu,  7 May 1998 17:43:26 +0200
From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <levitte@lp.se>
To: vmstar-announce@lp.se, vmstar-bugs@lp.se, vmstar-testers@lp.se

The lists vmstar-announce@lp.se, vmstar-bugs@lp.se and
vmstar-testers@lp.se are being discontinued in favor of the general lists
for free software that I produce, according to the following scheme:

vmstar-announce@lp.se	->	announce@free.lp.se
vmstar-bugs@lp.se	->	bugs@free.lp.se
vmstar-testers@lp.se	->	discuss@free.lp.se

I will move all current members to the new lists within the hour.

the vmstar-* addresses will still work for a while, and will simply be
rewritten to the new addresses.

--
R Levitte, Levitte Programming;  Spannv. 38, I;  S-168 35  Bromma;  SWEDEN
      Tel: +46-8-26 52 47;  Cel: +46-708-20 09 64;  No fax right now

          "price, performance, quality.  Choose any two you like"