Death Cup 2000 - Rules
- Each team consists of 3 players.
- No player is allowed to play on more than one team.
- Each match is played in two legs of 12 rounds, one home (team 2) and one away(team 4).
- All matches should be played on the supplied cup-server, with the supplied map. Don't forget to set the
- The legs of each match may be played in any order, just be sure to
specify the correct match-number for each leg.
- After each leg, the server keeper must send the scorefile to email@example.com
- The teams keep in contact through IRC (#xpilot). I suggest irc.funet.fi
Back to Death Cup 2000 main page