/Anna Edebo

From: Anna Duda
Student of the Faculty of Fuels and Energy,
The University of Mining and Metallurgy
Cracow, POLAND
Home address: ul.Siewna 23/67, 31-232 Krakow, POLAND
Phone + 012 415 3059

To: Board of European Students Technology
Local BEST Group Stockholm

August 12, 2000

Dear Sir,

As I have known, I was accepted to participate in the BEST Summercourse in
Stockholm 2000, but till now I didn't obtained any letter from you.
Hence, I send by e'mail information requested in your leaflet.

You may contact me by my father's e'mail: jdu@ia.agh.edu.pl
or by home phone:  + 012 415 3059

I will arrive by ferry from Gdansk. The ferry M/S Silesia starts 2000-08-19
at 18.00 (six o'clock PM). The travel takes about 10 hours.

The departure day (from Stockholm) will be just after finishing of the
course.

I'm not vegetarian and I'm not allergic.

My photo is attached to this letter as the photo.tif document

Best regards

Anna Duda