Hi

Hi everyone !

I am Franck, from France. I did already send a mail to introduce myself, but
I do not know if it was successful, since I had a few problems with my mail
box.

So if you received the first mail, sorry for this one. Anyway : this year I
was studing at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany, as an erasmus student.
Now I have finished my whole studies, and I am really  delighted to take
part of this SC, and to meet all of you in 2 weeks.

See you soon,

Franck