Mere Tack så mycket!

Hi all you beautiful people!!

Thanks a lot for some great weeks in Stockholm
together with all you, it was big time fun for me and
I hope you all enjoyed it as well. All of you were so,
so NICE!!

Also a special big thanks to LBG-Stockholm - you did a
really nice job with this Summercourse, you should be
proud of your self!!!

I hope to hear from all of you soon!!!

For people who are studying for exams right in this
moment: Good luck to all of you I know that you will
manage it very well - you are all good students.

Kisses and swedish hugs from
Allan