Hej everyone!!

Hi people!

Thank you all for coming to Stockholm and being so nice and charming!!! :))
I really enjoyed meeting everyone of you and I think you were really good
students...I certainly hope you enjoyed Sweden, Swedish forests/ry and maybe
some day you want to return to our forests and to Stockholm! :)
I hope! In that case you are very welcome and you will always have a place
to stay with me (just call!)

Also to the others in lbg Stockholm, Allan and Frederick; you did a great
job!

Åsa