A very warm and sunny hello from Stockholm!

Hello everybody!

I think it´s great to read all your mails! I really understand that you enjoyed your two weeks here in Sweden which feels great! I really enjoyed it too, even though I couldn´t spent too much time with you guys. Have you seen all the photos that Anders and Aurelian took? They are great fun to have a look at! I have acually never been to a summmercourse myself but next year I´m definitely going!

I´m sure I will see some of you during upcoming BEST events like WorkShops and future summercourses. Zita, see you in Budapest 9-13 nov for PM!

Hugs from Anna-Karin