Keep on learning languages

This is a really funny thing (specially for Spaniards) that a friend sent me:

> LESSON ONE:
>
>    There's always something to learn or to try, many times you need to say
> some phrase in Spanish, but you
>    don't know how to say it. Don't worry, your problems have finished. If
> you are a gringo or British and you don't
>    know Spanish, this will be helpful in your learning.
>    As example, we took fromit some common phrases; just try and you're
> gonna see the difference and how easy
>    is to speak Spanish:

  Pronounciation - Meaning in Spanish - Meaning in English

>    -Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I'm gonna have dinner.
>
>    -N L C John = En el sillón = On the armchair.
>
>    -Who and seek ago = Juan se cagó = John had a shit.
>
>    -S toy tree stone = Estoy tristón = I'm kind a sad.
>
>    -Lost trap eat toss = Los trapitos = The little rags.
>
>    -Desk can saw = Descanso = (you) rest.
>
>    -As say toon as = Aceitunas = Olives.
>
>    -The head the star mall less stan dough = Deje de estar molestando =
> Stop bugging me.
>
>    -T n s free o ? = ¿Tienes frío? = Are you cold?.
>
>    -T N S L P P B N T S O = Tienes el pipi bien tieso = You have an
> erection.
>
>    -Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I'm going to
> insert it in you.
>
> Un Saludo / Best Regards,

    If you have some other short languages courses, just send them!
    I hope you have done great exams, if not, I hope at least you have finished them (I haven't yet). Bye.