At last!

    Hello friends!! How are you all?
    It's been a very long time since I last wrote something in the list (and since I last read something from you). Well, this message is just to say: I HAVE FINISHED MY EXAMS . Yes, yesterday I made my last exam, at least in this month. Exams will come back in May, but this seems to be very far from today. So I am very happy. What about you?
    By the way, I have just reminded that tomorrow is... guess what?
    THE WORLD FORESTRY DAY or something like this. Some special activities are being organised in my University in order to celebrate this day. Is there any celebration in your cities/universities connected with this day?
    Here, in Madrid it is being promoted by the students not only for celebrating the day but for a second aim too. And this is that people get to know our degree, our work, why the forestry engineers exist...      This is very important for us because in Spain, the most of the people don't know exactly what we are. For example when I say "I am studying forestry engineering" people ask me "what?" or look at me as if they don' understand but saying "oh, yes". Or the worst, they tell me "yes, civil engineer" (this is because of the peculiar name of these degrees in Spanish).
    Well, it's been a long message, but I thought that some of you might be interested, specially the foresters.
    And finally, I hope you enjoy the spring that has just begun. Here, after the most rainy winter of the last years, spring is waking up warmly, and I love it. "Coldness" (probably not what you call coldness, I am talking about 0 ºC) is over and the temperature raises slowly, great!. I have heard that Sweden is still freezing. What about the rest of your cities?
    Come on, answer! I want to read some news now that I have time.
    Good bye! BEST wishes. Rodrigo.