Re: Problems running krb5 telnet

Assar Westerlund <assar@sics.se> writes:

> in the next release.  If you're not running a really old version of
> the MIT krb5 KDC you should be able to just rip out those lines, like

Thanks for your help. I've been having some trouble compiling with
OTP support. It appears to me that xdbm.h might want to be changed to
support gdbm. What I'm getting at is that compiling without OTP seems
fine but appl/ftp/ftpd/Makefile.am seems to need a patch for this since
it includes libotp.la in the ftpd_DEPENDENCIES.

> the appended patch.  If you get an error for an unsupported encryption
> type or something like that you still need to kludge.  Tell us if that
> happens and we will send you patches to get it to work.

I get an "Kerberos V5: mk_req failed (Inappropriate type of checksum in
message)", is this the error message to which you were referring or is
this caused by some other problem?