Re: cvs and heimdal

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 03:18:27PM +0200, Leif Johansson wrote:
> other gssapi stuff with the latest (0.1g) version of heimdal
> wo problems....

Arrggh! I was hoping you wouldn't say that! Now I have to try and work
out why it is not working... Yes, I am tryping to use the GSSAPI support
(in case I forget to say earlier).

My guess is that I am probably doing something, probably something
really obvious wrongly. However, CVS error messages don't help.

(BTW, ftp that comes with heimdal works, and it uses GSSAPI).

Anway, to provide more information, it crashes when gss_init_sec_context()
returns with an error value of:

(gdb) print stat_maj
$1 = 851968

Anyone know what this routine does, and/or what the error is? Please
don't tell me it is an "unknown routine error" - I already figured that
much out myself!

I am using CVS 1.10.4 - what is the latest version?

Is there any additional information I should provide?
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>

PGP signature