Re: K5 configuation problem?

On 27 Jul 1999 23:05:05 +0200 Assar Westerlund <assar@sics.se> wrote:

> Alexey Melnikov <Alexey.Melnikov@MessagingDirect.com> writes:
> > "27-Jul-1999 17:59:42 Principal may not act as server --
> > imap@host.esys.ca"
> >
> > What should I do in order to get rid of this message?
>
> How did you add the `imap' principal to the database?  It seems you
> have enabled the `disallow-svr' attribute on that principal.  Use
> `mod' in kadmin to disable it.

Thank you for help.

I've used:
in kadmin:
>ank -p Abcdef imap@host.esys.ca

It seems that it sets [disallow-svr, disallow-proxiable, disallow-renewable, disallow-forwa
rdable, disallow-postdated] by default. Does that works as it was
intended?

I've tried
>ank -r imap@host.esys.ca

And I don't see any problem now
Alexey Melnikov
mel@messagingdirect.com

* This e-mail message was sent with Execmail V5.0 *