Re: Authorization

On Mon 1999-11-29 (13:25), Brian May wrote:

>     Leif> What about GAA API? Is that "mature" enough to warrant an
>     Leif> implementation in heimdal (with a suitable authorizaion
>     Leif> server somewhere)?
>
> What is GAA? Anyone know a good reference (eg URL)?

  There are two Internet Drafts on it:

    Access Control Framework for Distributed Applications
    (draft-ietf-cat-acc-cntrl-frmw-02.txt)

    Generic Authorization and Access control Application Program Interface
    C-bindings
    (draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-02.txt)

  The web page:

    http://gost.isi.edu/info/gaa_api.html

  is also supposed to have information, but I can't get to it at the moment.

> Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>

  - Keith
--
Keith Burdis - MSc (Computer Science) - Rhodes University, South Africa
IRC: Panthras					JAPH 	QEFH