Re: domain/realm-mapping

Holger van Lengerich <gimli@uni-paderborn.de> writes:
> No, doesn't work (0.2d), since krb5_sname_to_principal()
> (in ./lib/krb5/principal.c) does it's own translation instead of using
> krb5_expand_hostname().

Ok, I just re-wrote that code to use getaddrinfo() which does check
all the aliases and it's used by both krb5_sname_to_principal and
krb5_expand_hostname.  0.2e with that should be out soon.

> > There's currently no good way of doing that.  I'm implementing `ktutil
> > change'.
>
> Cool! ;-)

Not sure if it's going to be there by 0.2e both otherwise 0.2f.

> BTW: Anyone interested in Heimdal-Patch for pine-4.21 & uw-imapd 4.7?

If you send me pointers to the patches I'll add it under `contributed'
stuff on the web-page.

/assar