Re: domain/realm-mapping

> Ok, I just re-wrote that code to use getaddrinfo() which does check
> all the aliases and it's used by both krb5_sname_to_principal and
> krb5_expand_hostname.  0.2e with that should be out soon.

Can you add (my?) dns-lookup as fall-back, if no FQDN is found?

Sidenode:
I had a talk with our hostmasters and adding FQDN to our YP-Hosts
would also be no option, because this would cause a non-trivial change in our
homebrew managment-software. Something they do not want to do in the next
months ... :(

Regards,
   Holger

 Holger van Lengerich - University of Paderborn - Dept. of Computer Science
  System-Administration - Warburger Str. 100 - D 33098 Paderborn - Germany
   mailto:gimli@uni-paderborn.de - http://www.uni-paderborn.de/admin/gimli