Re: ftp mget hangs

    Assar> What kernel version is that?

    Assar> I didn't manage to reproduce it on 2.2.13.  Did you do
    Assar> anything else?

Linux 2.2.12

2.2.13 is now out? I might upgrade sometime.

    Assar> Did you login using gssapi/krb4 or anonymous?  Did you do
    Assar> `prompt'?  Against what ftp server?

It crashes both with and without prompt enabled.

I do not have krb4 compiled into Heimdal.

I did not login as anonymous.

I logged in using gssapi/krb5.

I have reproduced the problem with
OSF/1 Heimdal 0.2f  ------> Linux Heimdal 0.2a server.

(Previously I was using a Linux 0.2c server).

I think that covers everything...

Hang on... One more... The problem also occurred when connecting to
localhost. That rules out networking problems and/or time delays, etc.

I will try testing against a 0.2f server ASAP, but think the problem
is specific to the client.

I am surprised though that you cannot reproduce the problem...
It *always* crashes for me.

I am sure, last I tested it, it worked fine. I don't know what version
it broke at though. IIRC, 0.2a crashes, too.

--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>