Re: Linux + IPv6 + KDC ?

Tomas Lund <tlund@nxs.se> writes:
> Whats the status of IPv6 in kdc for Linux? I heard there where some
> problems with getting the address for all interfaces and that it was not
> supported because of that, but I canīt remember exactly...

The problem is that the KDC cannot figure out the v6 addresses
assigned on an interface on Linux, since SIOCGIFCONF does not return
these.

Either you can:

a) use the `-addresses=' option in 0.2n KDC
b) fix SIOCGIFCONF on linux to return v6 addresses
c) add code to find_all_addresses to use whatever other means there
are for finding the configured v6 addresses.

/assar