Re: Linux + IPv6 + KDC ?

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Assar Westerlund wrote:

> The problem is that the KDC cannot figure out the v6 addresses
> assigned on an interface on Linux, since SIOCGIFCONF does not return
> these.
- and probably never will do this (because inet6 sockaddr doesn't
  fit into ifreq structure). There was discussion about this on
  netdev or ipv6-ports-devel mailing list.

> c) add code to find_all_addresses to use whatever other means there
> are for finding the configured v6 addresses.
I think that code for getting v6 addresses via /proc should
be included (and of course compiled only on Linux)

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        http://www.misiek.eu.org/
PLD/Linux [IPv6 enabled]       http://www.pld.org.pl/