kdc-schema invitation

Hi,

Earlier on this list (heimdal-discuss@sics.se) there spawned a
thread about using ldap directories as backends to KDCs. This
has resulted in an  implementation for heimdal by PADL software
and since there was some interest from other quarters I am trying
to write up the schema as an ID and am inviting anyone interested
to join in mailinglist. Send

	"subscribe"

in the body of a mail to

	kdc-schema-request@it.su.se

(keeping my fingers crossed for the new mailinglist software :-)

The list adress is kdc-schema@it.su.se and the webpage is
http://trurl.it.su.se/kdc-schema

Those interested and present in Adelade could perhaps get together
for a bar/lunch BOFish kind of meeting ... A first draft can be
found at the webpage but this is _not_ complete. In a couple of days
it will have reached a somewhat more stable state at which time I
will drop a line on the list.

	Cheerio,

Leif Johansson				Phone: +46 8 164541
IT- and media services
Stockholm University 			email: leifj@it.su.se

<This space is left blank for quotational and disclamatory purposes.>