Compilation error

Hi!

I have a problem with compiling Heimdal on Solaris 7 on Sparc platform. I
have BerkeleyDB 2.7.7 installed, and tried to compile Heimdal.
The 'configure' script returned no error, I ran it after:
export CPPFLAGS=-I/dir/of/BerkeleyDB/include
export LDFLAGS=-L/dir/of/BerkeleyDB/lib

It showed no broken dependencies. Though, when running make, I get the
next error message:
undefined symbol dbopen in libhdb.a(db.o). I don't know why this happens,
since dbopen is a function implemented in db.h file, which is known to the
configure script.

Hope somebody has had any ideas concourning this.

Bye,

   -= Murvai-Buzogany Laszlo =-
Email: scissors@valerie.inf.elte.hu