heimdal 0.2t and krb4

Hi,

I have some problem with heimdal and kth-krb4, also
Mit kerberos , heimdal

1)
How can use krb4 client (under windows) to heimdal kdc and server ?

I try to install heimdal 0.2t with krb1.01
when i try to connect with krb4 client i have the follow errror
Escape character is '^]'.
[ Trying mutual KERBEROS4 ... ]
[ Kerberos V4 refuses authentication because Can't decode authenticator (krb_rd_req) ]
[ Trying KERBEROS4 ... ]
[ Kerberos V4 refuses authentication because Can't decode authenticator (krb_rd_req) ]

i try to ext many time the key but nothing is changes... :/

my krb.conf is
[libdefaults]
        default_realm = CGI.POLIMI.IT
[realms]
        CGI.POLIMI.IT = {
                kdc = cgi-server.cgi.polimi.it
                admin_server  = cgi-server.cgi.polimi.it
                v4_name_convert  = {
                        rcmd = host
                        ftp =  ftp
                        pop = pop
                }

                default_domain = cgi.polimi.it
        }

2) when i try to connect o Mit kerberos , i receive enc non supported o similar
what i must to in the krb.conf ?

thanks
bye manfred