Re: Memory cache updates for Heimdal 0.2t

GOMBAS Gabor <gombasg@inf.elte.hu> writes:

> As I remember the docs say Heimdal aims to "be reasonably compatible
> with the M.I.T Kerberos V5 API". So the question is: is this
> functionality part of the "reasonable" thing or not.

Perhaps, I don't know.

What I don't like about it is that it uses a global variable to hold
the list of memory caches. This could be fixed by either including the
address of the cache in the cache-name (this only works for
krb5_cc_gen_new), or put the list in the context (only works if you
share the context). I don't known which is best.

> (but the fixes for not freeing the krb5_cc_ops structure when the
> krb5_context goes away are still needed).

Sure.

/Johan