Re: Memory cache updates for Heimdal 0.2t

On 26 Jun 2000, Assar Westerlund wrote:

> Now, having several of these, I'm not quite sure I see when it would
> be useful.

The story is: I begun playing with a PAM module written for MIT Kerberos.
It used named memory caches which Heimdal did not support, so I
implemented it. As I remember the docs say Heimdal aims to "be reasonably
compatible with the M.I.T Kerberos V5 API". So the question is: is this
functionality part of the "reasonable" thing or not. If not, drop it (but
the fixes for not freeing the krb5_cc_ops structure when the krb5_context
goes away are still needed).

Gabor

--
Gabor Gombas                                       Eotvos Lorand University
E-mail: gombasg@inf.elte.hu                        Hungary