[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug fix for db3 support
- To: Derrick J Brashear <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: bug fix for db3 support
- From: Assar Westerlund <email@example.com>
- Date: 06 Jul 2000 23:41:15 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: Derrick J Brashear's message of "Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:22:00 -0400 (EDT)"
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96L.1000627231925.24078Femail@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070098 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.98) Emacs/20.6
Derrick J Brashear <email@example.com> writes:
> I didn't notice this when I was working on the db3 support. It only shows
> up when you do an iterative operation like kadmin dump, and I realized
> what the problem was quite quickly.
> This approach opens a cursor only if needed, and closes it when the
> database is closed.
Patch applied. Thanks.