kpasswd and KRB5_AUTH_CONTEXT_DO_SEQUENCE

I'm setting up Heimdal in support of a diverse environment, in this case
including hosts running MIT krb5. kpasswdd.c includes code:
    krb5_auth_con_setflags (context, auth_context,
                            KRB5_AUTH_CONTEXT_DO_SEQUENCE);
When I leave it enabled, the MIT clients (which I don't control, and hence
can't update) choke. When I disable it, of course, the heimdal client gets
unhappy unless I also disable the client side call to enable this in
lib/krb5/changepw.c; That's fine, instead of disabling either of these I
disabled the returning of ERR_BADORDER in rd_{safe,priv}.c and just play
like it was successful.

If there were a config option for turning this off rather than me needing
to patch, it would be useful; I'd contribute such a patch if I knew what
option name you wanted used, but it's really a trivial patch.

-D