kpasswd and retransmits

I noticed the bizarre behavior that the first, and only the first, kpasswd
client to talk to my kpasswdd was failing with "Mutual authentication
failed" but changing the password anyway.

It turns out what's happening is the daemon is delayed just long enough
that the client sends a second request, and caches the new ctime/cusec in
the auth context, then gets a reply with the old one.

I'm not sure what the "right" answer to this is... not retransmit?
remember all the ctime/cusec pairs?

-D