[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: more q's on multiple salted keys kaserver and afs
Leif Johansson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 1. Are you guys about to release a new version with this patch included and
> if not could someone post a patch including strsep_copy?
Yes, and yes.
> 3. If badly salted keys are the indeed the problem would the
> aforementioned patch fix the problem if I recreated my users or am I
> barking up the wrong tree?
> 4. I know that heimdal builds ok with cygwin but does the afslog
> kafs stuff work on the win32 platform with transarcs cache manager ?
> That would be truly magnificent.
I doubt it, how does it store it's tokens?
* Copyright (c) 2000 Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan
* (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden).
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. Neither the name of the Institute nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE INSTITUTE AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INSTITUTE OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
RCSID("$Id: strsep_copy.c,v 1.3 2000/06/29 03:13:36 assar Exp $");
/* strsep, but with const stringp, so return string in buf */
strsep_copy(const char **stringp, const char *delim, char *buf, size_t len)
const char *save = *stringp;
if(save == NULL)
*stringp = *stringp + strcspn(*stringp, delim);
l = min(len, *stringp - save);
memcpy(buf, save, l);
buf[l] = '\0';
l = *stringp - save;
if(**stringp == '\0')
*stringp = NULL;