Re: Heimdal and OpenBSD 2.6

Hmm,

A function getaddrinfo() is returning an error -2.

lib/krb5/send_to_kdc.c:350
	     ret = getaddrinfo (p, portstr, &hints, &ai);

p is
(gdb) p p
$25 = 0x46da0 "babble.citi.umich.edu"

and portstr is
(gdb) p portstr
$24 = "88\000\000\000,A,(B\b@\223,Az(B\000\000\223,Az(B\000\000,ATS?_(B\000p\004\000<*\005\000\\,AH?_(B"

Both look OK to me.

On Linux, the input arguments look the same, and getaddrinfo() returns 0.
(gdb) p p
$10 = 0x8096468 "babble.citi.umich.edu"
(gdb) p portstr
$11 = "88\000\b,Aa(Br\n@\214,AT(B\027@,AP.?(B\220N\025@\037\f\b\b#\f\b\bX\000\000"

So getaddrinfo() behaves differently on Linux and OpenBSD ... ?