Linux PAM kerberos module

I've completly rewritten my patch for Frank Cusack's pam kerberos
module. It is now heavily based on the FreeBSD ports version.

It should work with heimdal 0.3c patched with the patch I sent in my
previous mail to the list.

Both patches are available at http://ns1.logidee.com/~joko/heimdal/

I've also added Debian support files to be able to build a Debian
package of the module (I'm not a Debian developper, so it is pretty
rough).

And while I'm at it, I would like to thank all the heimdal developpers
as well as Frank Cusack for their great work.

Joel K.

--
I want to  argue that an  effective way of  promoting true computer literacy
would be to make Unix basics part of the curriculum... for everybody.